The course instructor is best-selling author Richard McMunn
- Downloadable summaries in PDF
- eBook "12 Ways to Position Yourself as an Authority in Your Niche"
- eBook "Authority Marketing"
- Guide "How to Write a Book & Get It Published"
How to Become an Expert in Your Field Training Will Benefit You
You will be shown directly how to apply these principles to your business.
When you experience the wonderful feeling of being an expert in your business, you will:
- NO longer have to put up with poor sales
- NO longer have to work with people you don’t want to work with
- NO longer have to work long hours for less than you deserve
- NO longer have to struggle to get customers or make sales
- YOU will dramatically boost your earning potential with your new found expert status as you listen, learn and take action
- YOU will get a lot more control over YOUR business and your life
Here’s Just A Small Sample Of What You’ll Discover:
- The truth behind what makes people think you’re an expert and how to create this perception in your customer’s eyes quickly and easily
- The vital importance of 4 little trust triggers that make people think you’re an expert...and want to do business with you
- The great secret of when you’re allowed to call yourself an expert. Most people get this wrong, never achieve expert status and the financial rewards it brings
- The true story behind how Richard became an expert in his niche from nowhere and how you can do the exact same thing
- A real life insight into defining expert status and what it means for you financially
- The almost fool proof action plan you need to follow to be an expert in your niche
- The key attributes you need to be an expert in your niche
- The pure magic of developing a positive mindset to become an expert
- The right way to look at negative feedback and how you can use it to actually build up your reputation as an expert
- The right kind of lead generation system you need to become an expert in your niche...and reap the financial rewards it brings
- The insider secrets to becoming a featured expert on media channels outside your own like blogging platforms to grow your customer base
- Price setting like an expert: how to confidently charge what you are worth and get it nearly every time
- How price is linked to perception and how to alter your price to create expert status perception
- The tipping point of expert status and how to maintain it...and keep your income flowing
- The exact 5 qualities you need to succeed as an expert and how to develop them
- An eye popping demonstration of how a good story will boost your sales and position you as an expert
- Why You must listen more than you speak if you want to be an expert and boost your income and status
- Why ‘less is more’ is the best approach to shining like an expert at events...and selling more product or services
- The critical elements that define you as an expert and how to adopt those critical elements to become an expert
- 9 key proof elements that make you an expert in your customer’s eyes. Set up at least half of these proof elements this week
- The critical message your audience needs to hear over and over again, will cement you as the expert they listen to and buy from
- 4 external sources of ‘expert proof’ that will boost your status and income
- Everything you need to know about branding – and how to leverage your branding to be perceived as an expert for more sales
- Where to get your website branded without spending a fortune
- The importance of graphic design and how to pick the right designer for you - to grow your income
- How to get other people to do your sales promotional videos to boost your expert status and business
- Why you should never go for the cheapest outsourcer
- How to use challenges you have faced and overcome in your life to grow your business and income
- The vital importance of leads and how to get them and process them through your ‘expert funnel’ for more sales
- 5 ways a book will help generate profitable leads for you
- Why webinars are so amazing for building an expert reputation with your audience...and 5 keys to creating a profit pulling webinar
- The best time to put on a webinar to grow your income and sales and reputation
- 3 different webinar platforms you should know about if you want to succeed
- How to build credibility by getting featured in high end publications as an expert
- How to get yourself featured as a reliable news source and grow your reputation almost instantly
- How to use hand written messages to help your customers feel welcome
- How to make money from email receipts
- The power of using a book to grow your expert status and income
- 4 powerful trust signals a book sends to your audience that makes them want to do business with you
- 4 tips for self publishing a book for achieving expert status
- How to get your book to be a best seller after launching the easy way
- Guest blogging secrets for building the authority status people love to listen to and buy from
- How to boost your domain authority today and grow your business and reputation
- The insider secrets for landing speaking gigs at paid events to boost your expert status
- Why you can use the same presentation in any speaking event you go to – where you appear as the expert on your subject
- How to get people to turn up at your events and buy your products/services. It’s a lot easier than you think
- Why you do not want to give people too much at an event
- The kind of conversion rate you should be getting when selling from the stage as an expert----
Sounds brilliant . . . but why should I believe a word you say about Richard McMunn? Good question.
5 Facts Why Richard Can Propel You To Expert Status
FACT #1: Richard is a recognised authority and expert. He has published over 150 books to date
FACT #2: Richard has been a bestselling author on 117 occasions
FACT #3: Richard created an expert status around his first company, ‘how2become’ which he propelled to £300k per year in sales. He was a finalist at the Start Up Stars Awards held by HSBC bank
FACT #4: He has been recognised for his innovative ideas and proactive marketing at the publisher’s guild awards
FACT #5: Richard has helped hundreds of people become bestselling authors in their niches and become recognised authorities
Your Future As An Expert
Becoming an expert in your business completely transforms your income and your life and the effort you have to put in every day.
Lucrative opportunities come to you effortlessly. Selling becomes a lot easier because you barely even have to sell. People want to do business with experts. We trust experts.
Follow what Richard tells you and in a month or two from now - you will not recognise your business.
- Making sales of your product or service almost effortlessly
- Getting zero resistance on the price your charge
- Attracting the best opportunities in your industry
- Having prospects chasing you for business (not the other way around)
- Attracting lucrative media or speaking engagements that lead to even more sales in your business
Expert status is easy to master...for ANYONE!
Don’t be fooled into thinking being an expert is ONLY for other people in your industry...For others who seem to be more talented or gifted, or skilled. THEY ARE NOT.
You are more than capable of becoming an expert by following some simple steps.
Richard will walk you through these steps that anyone can follow. You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to alter your customer’s perception of you and reach the expert status that will boost your income –almost immediately.
And before we continue - I need to give you a quick...
WARNING - don’t try to be an expert with no guidance...
Sure you could go out there and try to figure all this stuff out yourself.
That would be a really bad idea though - here’s why...
There’s a proven path to expert status that has already been laid out before you by Richard and other similar experts.
All you need to do is follow in their footsteps to get the same kind of results.
There are many pitfalls on the road to building expert status too. Pitfalls that will slow you down and in some cases stop your progress altogether. Richard will show you how to avoid those pitfalls easily.
It’s a no-brainer to listen to him and become an expert in your niche.